End of Withdrawal agreement

UK Nationals and family members, already residing in Denmark, must have applied for and obtained the EU Registration Certificate.
It is imperative to obtain this Certificate, to continue living and working in Denmark under EU Rules.
The EU Registration Certificate is valid until a new Residence Certificate is issued according to the Withdrawal Agreement.