New Residence Certificate

All UK Nationals and family members, residing in Denmark prior to 31/12-2020, must apply for “The New Residence Certificate” under the Withdrawal agreement.
This is applicable from 01/01-2021.
It does require that an EU Residence Permit has already been obtained before 31/12-2020.
The New Residence Certificate is required as proof that the holder has a right of residence under the Withdrawal Agreement.